Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas would be the perfect environment for JC and Curry. See if we could trade those two along with ERob and Fizer(expriring contract) for Jamison,Delk, and Howard.

Hinrich,Delk,Brunson,Williams(IR)
Howard,Gill,Dupree
Jamison,Pippen,Jeffries(IR)
Chandler,JYD
Davis,Blount

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Dallas doesn't need Curry and Crawford. They need some defense on the inside. If I were Cuban I'd use my big name players to go for Ben Wallace.

What good would Crawford and Curry do for Dallas?

Now Davis for Jamison straight up would help both teams.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We can't afford to lose Davis IMO. Our interior defense would be quite awful. As for Dallas JC would be outstanding that system. That could have him in case the negotiations with Nash do not work out. If they do they just let JC walk at years end. As for Curry Cuban would drool at the thought of developing a young 7ft bigman.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bullhawk</b>!
We can't afford to lose Davis IMO. Our interior defense would be quite awful. As for Dallas JC would be outstanding that system. That could have him in case the negotiations with Nash do not work out. If they do they just let JC walk at years end. As for Curry Cuban would drool at the thought of developing a young 7ft bigman.
Cuban can not afford to develope anyone! He wants the playoffs now.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Im sure Cuban would be interested in acquiring Curry, but they dont have what we want to make it happen.

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bullhawk</b>!
I don't know what you watch, but Davis interior defense is shaky at best. He is much slower then he used to be and he just can't keep up with quicker players... not to mention he absolutely sucks at sliding over to help on penetration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.