·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Lakers:yes: :yes: :grinning:

·
Registered
283 Posts
The lakers.

If the kings cant beat shaq and kobe when ones ill ones toe is injured.How are they gonna beat them if they are healthy?That was there best chance to win it last year and still couldnt pull it off.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Lakers. Shaq is Superman, and Dick Bavetta is Batman.:laugh:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Lakers. Best 1-2 tandem is too much for anyone in the NBA to beat. I really wouldn't be that surprised to see the Kings win, but I still think the Lakers are the team to beat.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Kings.

History shows they will win. Remeber those old Chicago versus Detroit series? Chicago got beat by detroit three years in a row. But the last year they pushed htem to seven games and had problems similar to the Kings' problems. The fourth year they swept them and went on the win the first of six championships.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Kings. Will Shaq ever be healthy, carrying over 350 plus pounds? Maybe Shaq should trade his life time ticket of free Burger King food and do a Stacker 2 commercial, just my observation...

·
Registered
388 Posts
It's going to come down to the last game like the previous season between the Kings and the Lakers but this time the only change will probably see Sacremento advancing instead because now they not only have experience but they will have my boy Gerald Wallace one year older and I think he is a future NBA superstar and he might show a few glimpses of that too during the playoff stretch.

Mike Bibby is for sure going to be a huge factor too but Webber really dissapoints me, he missed some key baskets during game 7 of the Western conference finals and that showed me a lack of motivation and lack of leadership qualities which I hope he shows next year. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts