Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
call me crazy, but crawford is one really underrated person. he has a really soft touch, and hes a good shooter. hes been changing his game, and he's been taking less shots. we need him to get clutch shots and i depend on him when its a tight game. I really like how his game is developing, but he just has to stop hot dogging and keep the ball more, then giving it all away. hes pretty good at 3's, and his shots has a nice sound going through the basket. i keep hearing about people wanting to trade him, that hes worthless, but if hes the only person available rite now, then hell, i'd take him.hes really quick down the court too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
BIGsHOTBOY12345 said:
call me crazy, but crawford is one really underrated person. he has a really soft touch, and hes a good shooter. hes been changing his game, and he's been taking less shots. we need him to get clutch shots and i depend on him when its a tight game. I really like how his game is developing, but he just has to stop hot dogging and keep the ball more, then giving it all away. hes pretty good at 3's, and his shots has a nice sound going through the basket. i keep hearing about people wanting to trade him, that hes worthless, but if hes the only person available rite now, then hell, i'd take him.hes really quick down the court too.

Tell me your joking. 7 year $56 million contract!! and hes not even a starter.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Likewise I believe that the key is having a ball handler a true play-maker like crawford having the ball will make New York better, Marb's turnover prone.

·
Registered
480 Posts
marbury is turnover prone?, crawford had way more turnovers than marbury.
marbury is a pg
crawford is a sg
richardson is a sf cuz hes big
idc cept rose
and curry is a center

·
Registered
149 Posts
PennyHardaway said:
Jamal is the only player i trust with the ball nowadays.....

marbury is too infatuated in impressing the media by swinging the ball around doing nothing..... jamal attacks.
You must've missed the past three games. Jamal attacks more than Steph? Crawford has been non-existant while Steph has been playing like a star.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
are you sure about that?

marbury has been attacking more recently, but jamal is as well.

jamal last year never drove to hoop, now he does it constantly.

just today jamal scored 11 points in the 4th and OT.

besides the charlotte game the other day, where they neglected giving him the ball, hes been attacking alot more..stephon often doesnt know what he wants to do, sometimes just passes the ball around and sometimes constantly attacks....he has yet to find that happy medium..

and id still rather have the ball in jamals hands

·
Registered
149 Posts
However much more Crawford has been driving it to the hoop you still can't compare his inside game to Steph's. True Marbury looks confused on offense sometimes but lately he's been extremely aggressive while Crawford still chucks up a lot of crazy fadaways.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
actually im hopin stephon continues playing this way...cause this way we actually win games...

but there should be no doubt that jamal should be starting over q, i dont see how larry brown can possibly believe that q is better then jamal at anything. even defensively, i have never seen q do anything impressive so whats the point? maybe he'll play better off the bench like he did in LA

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
crawford is coming off more screens to catch and shoot now with Larry here, he does hes one on one stuff when the opportunity is there but instead of shooting he goes for the floater now...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
speaking of underrated players, what others are there? i think ron artest is a good player, people dont know what he could do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts