Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Volleyball Coach
24,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RMN story

Coach Karl is begining a media campaign for Camby to be put on the First Team All-Defensive Team over Ben Wallace. He is also pushing for Boykins to win the 6th Man of the Year Award.

Camby should make second team All-Defense if he stays healthy since no other center comes close. I have trouble seeing him making the first team over Big Ben. Karl should take a page out of the Pacers playbook and have a video coordinator go through all of the game tapes and make up a statistic that Karl can then use in his lobbying. That is how Artest got recognition from the other coaches.

Earl might have a good shot of winning the award since he will win some votes based upon size alone. Right now I believe it is between Earl and Ben Gordon.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I like Earl as a 6th man of the year, he brings so much energy and he's excellent at what he's supposed to do, scoring and changing the pace of the game.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Earl should get a lot of recognition, but Ben Gordon is just amazing in the minutes he gets, half the time he has more points than minutes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts