Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to say it,but it looks like Layden made the right move...Camby tore his hip again and will be out at leat till december..So in essence we traded Nene Hilario and marc Jackson for Mcdyess and frank williams...not bad POOR camby,that guy can not stay healthy

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Don't say stuff like this, it's bad Karma bro, things come around alot in this world.

-Petey

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wasnt saying anything negative,just stating that the guy can not catch a break....i feel for the guy,he was my favorite knick,but he is always injured..no more,no less

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
He is not blaming the Knicks for mistreating his injury... I wonder if the league will look into this and do something.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I said mistreating...

Doesn't he think it should have been taken care of last season?

-Petey

·
Registered
50 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
Don't say stuff like this, it's bad Karma bro, things come around alot in this world.

-Petey
Looks like Dice's karma came around after he took shots at the Nuggets and Camby. As a nugs fan, I have no sympathy for him anymore. Take the high road next time, Dice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.