Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I did not pick the upset, I think the game in the first round with the best possibility for a major upset (14 seed or below) is Bucknell against Kansas. Kansas was staggering at the end of the season, and Bucknell has shown that it is capable of pulling off upsets this year (winning at Pitt) - they were also outstanding in the Patriot conference (crappy conference) but they blew away Lafayette, a not so horrid American team, and really dominated Holy Cross (a good team that beat Notre Dame in the NIT) until Holy Cross had some cheap scores at the end.

Don't be overly surpised if Bucknell wins. (expect the game to be in the 50's)

·
Registered
653 Posts
I think they can, as Kansas has been lagging of late. But Kansas is not Pitt, and Bucknell will have to have a very, very good game to get the upset.
I didn't see a big upset in this years bracket, but the 16 seeds have been surprizingly good. (To most people, anyway. I expected Montana to be withen ten of Washington. They get a lead, and then don't play defense--and FDU had a big man, and I think they could have won if they played as a 14 and maybe as a 15.)

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
JuniorNoboa said:
Bump (how about a little credit guys :) )
:clap:

Hey man, I would have given you credit but I was out of town.

As I was watching the game I was thinking, "Nice call by JuniorNoboa"

:smile:

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
That was a great call. I had Vermont beating Syracuse as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts