Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the play seattle tonight, 5 out of their last seven games are easy, if they can steal one from the suns/mavs they could end the season 6-1 or 5-2

seattle plays a hard schedule, everyone is injured (lewis, fortson, james, radmonavic,) they're struggling, they could end the season 1-6???

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I doubt it happens, but it's pretty crazy that at this point in the season we're actually discussing that. I can't say enough about the job George Karl has done in Denver. 20-2 in their last 22 games, only 2 losses are to Phoenix. That's unreal. How insane will it be if they win 50 games after starting the season 17-25?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Seattle going 1-6? After they get killed by the Lakers it looks like it but I don't see that happening. They can bring some of those "injured" guys back if its an emergency.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Seattle is not going to win it's first round series. They have to bring all those guys back and they are not healthy. I hope McMillian doesn't lose his job, because the injuries aren't his fault. They should have tried to trade for Magloire when they had a chance (with those expiring contracts), because right now, they have nothing in the paint come playoff time.

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
Seattle will win the Northwest. We only need one more win (or a Denver loss) to clinch. New Orleans is coming up on the schedule, so I think it will be wrapped up then.

As for the playoffs, I agree with HKF. The Sonics have good depth, but no team can make up for losing half of their active roster to injuries. :no:

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seattle's last games

at Denver
vs. Houston
vs. Dallas
vs New Orleans
at Minnesota
at Dallas
at Houston

without the injured players are this games winnable?

Denver's last games
vs Seattle
vs Golden State
vs New Orleans
vs Memphis
at Houston
at Phoenix
vs Portland

sorry I meant steal one from Phoenix or Houston

1 - 10 of 10 Posts