Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright lets get one thing straight, i hate the Pistons so much, and i think Billups is a disgrace to the finals MVP. But the fact is that they tooled my team and i guess some think they have a legit chance of winning again. I really really do not see it happening, what do you all think, seriously, can they do it again, or is the west to deep, or will they even get that far... Shaq is quite a large wall.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
They beat Shaq and 3 other HOFs in the Finals. no i say DOMINATED.

so they could always do it again but they dont have the strong bench they had last year so it kinda wears down on the starters.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I think Pistons competition on the road to the championship is going to be harder than last year with the Heat contesting the east, and especially if the Spurs take the west. Without bias I still think the Pistons can do it but it's going to be tougher than last year. They were the underdogs last year, and even though they are now the defending champs, they will still be the underdogs to take it this year.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
I don't see them getting past either the Bulls or Heat. The Celtics will even be a tough win for them. I think that Detroit is going to be the worst team out of the top 4 seeds, and is the #2 seed because Boston and the Bulls weren't as good as they are now all season. But the Bulls like the Pistons of last year are turning it on for the playoffs.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
too much controversy/distractions, I think they will wear themselves out, I wouldn;t be surprised if they lost to Boston, but I think they will make it to the ECF and lose to the Heat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts