Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Stop the obscenities, change your location to take you-know-what out of it, and I'll consider it, Vinsanity.

I appreciate the recruiting for the board, I really do, but the obscenities have to stop, okay?

FYI, I will try...(try, because I got lots of work this weekend to do :D ) to get up the "terms of use" and "privacy policy" on the web site for all to see...generally speaking, no obscenities and no personal attacks, but just about everything else goes.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Basically, the job of a moderator entails watching over his/her board (or boards) to make sure that no obscenities and personal attacks occur. If a post on a moderated board has obscenities and/or personal attacks, they will be edited out by the moderator.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
hey ron, if you're looking for a moderator for all of the catergories, then i would like to possibly volunteer myself to be moderator of the nets category.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
How timely! :D Okay, I will nominate you on the moderators board for comment...that's the way we do it now, we select by consensus...I promise I'll let you know within 24 hours...please PM me with your age. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.