Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't know much about him as he is in the Atlantic 10 Conference. Just read about him in Slam. Pretty impressive stats. Looks like he could be another Boykins with a little more height.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=252

Also, said by Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim:

“He’s the toughest point guard to defend of anybody we defend against. If he was six feet tall, he’d be in the NBA already. He’s as good as there is. Last year, watching him on TV, I thought he was one of the best point guards in the country. I compare him to when we played against (Allen) Iverson. He can come down, shoot the three, get into the lane, and he’s good on defense.”

And some other quotes I found.

“Green was the difference. He is a big time player. From a coaching perspective, it is pretty frustrating guarding a guy (Green) that is pretty much un-guardable.”
- Robert Morris coach Mark Schmidt

“He takes the pressure off the other guys to produce. He had his team believing they could win, believing they could be effective. You can’t leave him, you can’t help off of him, and you’ve got to guard him out to 30 feet.”
- Niagara coach Joe Michalich

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
He could probably be a decent backup pg somewhere.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
i see him as marcus hatten with a better J. he still takes too many ill advised shots, like friggan 28 footers for no reason,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts