Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...how Andray Blatche doing? I'm a fan of this guy and the Wizards forum is awfully quiet.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
He was shot in the offseason and has recovered pretty well, but I think we have him in the IR. He was activated for a game and made like six points or something. He looked great in summer leagues. I hope he starts to contribute soon.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
There's really not much to report on him. He has only played a few minutes in one game, and that's the extent of what most of us know about him. He did look very nice in those minutes though -- he made several fantastic passes (his vision looked great), hit an eighteen footer, and made a strong drive that netted him a three point play. It was the closing minutes of our blowout against Seattle though, so it wasn't like it came in the heat of the game or anything.

He hasn't played otherwise, and I haven't heard a peep regarding the kid since that game. He has been in the inactive list for every other game. I think there's a good shot he'll wind up in the D-League sooner or later, when we'll be able to get a much better read on him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts