Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Christie is expendable. He not only does NOT guard Kobe well, he also is not a *team player* for the very reason that he doesn't take enough of the *Open* shots presented to him, thereby making things very difficult for the rest of his teammates.

When you don't shoot, you do NOT keep Kobe working on both ends of the floor and that is not good. Kobe gets a free ride when it comes to defense on a guard who won't be a threat, like Christie and a few others in the west.

Keep Bibby and get someone who can do a little of both defending AND shoot the ball. Christie forgets he is a *shooting guard*, they're supposed to shoot!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Originally posted by BlazersNBulls4ever
I like Christiem but i like bibby better.. well because bibby is better at his job. but like you all said, doug is expendable, so i say expend him for someone a little less expensive player, any suggestions??
I don't know which shooting guards are free agents this year, but if I were the Kings GM, I'd go after someone like Spree, who can defend and will take those open shots!

Maybe Michael Redd from the Bucks is a free agent, he can really shoot and isn't afraid to play team ball offensively as well as defensively.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts