Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago, it looked impossible but now I think that we have a shot at winning another atlantic division title. If we can win 7 of our next 8 games (difficult, but all of the games are against Eastern teams), and win Boston twice, we will be 42:40. Then, we need boston to lose 4 of it remaining 7 games (They have Philly, Milwaukee, Washington, Cleveland, Toronro- away, Miami and Milwaukee- home). I believe that if we can make that 7:1 run we are the Atlantic champs, but it will be difficult- Cleveland, Indiana (without JO, Artest and Tinsley), Toronro- away (Cleveland is the key) and NY, Philly (without Webber) and Washington (without Jamison) at home. The game in Cleveland is probobly the most difficult one.

Where is Hubert Davis when we need him?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
jmk said:
Slim to none, and slim just packed his bags.
?

The front runner just lost... how does that make it even more less likely?

-Petey

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Petey said:
?

The front runner just lost... how does that make it even more less likely?

-Petey
It's just not very likely at all for us to win the Atlantic. We just lost to a Magic team who didn't have Hill, Nelson, Hedo, and I don't even remember who else. It's unlikely enough that we go 7-1, but them to go 3-4 in addition to that? I just don't see it happening.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I think that if we are going to get anywhere close to winning the division, it has to start in Cleveland. We have to play our best game, and keep playing that way. The rest will do us good.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If we can win these games (7 out of 8), then mark my words: we are once again the atlantic champs. But we can't expect our HubertDavis-less team to win it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts