Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,902 Posts
As a Missouri fan, I was against the SEC move because they weren't ready for this.

It's ugly right now.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a Missouri fan, I was against the SEC move because they weren't ready for this.

It's ugly right now.
I just can't stand James Franklin.

Are people there still fans, or is there hope they can get a new guy ready to start at QB next year?

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Maty Mauk is the most popular person in Boone County.
lol at relying on Maty Mauk. He put up stupid numbers in high school throwing the ball on every down against shit competition. Plus his dad was the coach. I understand Franklins sucking, but turning to Maty Mauk would be even worse.

·
Premium Member
17,902 Posts
lol at relying on Maty Mauk. He put up stupid numbers in high school throwing the ball on every down against shit competition. Plus his dad was the coach. I understand Franklins sucking, but turning to Maty Mauk would be even worse.
Franklin and Berkstresser will suck intermittently for the rest of this season.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think anybody would be worse than Franklin

·
Premium Member
17,902 Posts
I don't think anybody would be worse than Franklin
Franklin reminds me of Kirk Farmer with less aptitude for the passing game. For those that don't follow Mizzery football, think Kentucky's QB situation now.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The craziest thing about it is that Missouri had a legit good or great QB the last half-decade or more. And then this.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
Your obsession with Franklin and Mizzou is scary ATL haha.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your obsession with Franklin and Mizzou is scary ATL haha.
In the summer, SEC fans kept talking up Missouri about how they could be a dark horse in the division because teams won't know how to defend their offense. NOPE!

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I think Tennessee should be kicked out of the SEC. Lost at home to Missouri today, 1-13 in the SEC over the last two seasons with the only win being at home against Vanderbilt in OT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts