Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never seen a front court like this before. There is literely no one who can finish down low. I know guys off the street who could dunk down some of the looks that guys like Vince, RJ, and Kidd would give them.

It's just absurd how many times Collins, Jackson, Robinson, and Krstic get the ball in good positions and get rejected laying the ball up, or have it rim off.

·
Registered
269 Posts
First off, Uncle Cliffy needs to be released. He contributes nothing to this team, I don't care what Frank says, he's been the worst player on the floor in any situation against any team this year.

Kenyon Martin is athletic.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
krsticfan325 said:
First off, Uncle Cliffy needs to be released. He contributes nothing to this team, I don't care what Frank says, he's been the worst player on the floor in any situation against any team this year.

Kenyon's knees are failing him. He is not as athletic as he once was, but he is still better than what we got now.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
krsticfan325 said:

I completly agree. Cliff doen't give us anything. But watching mutombo vs cliffy was fun. Both are 39 :)

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I completly agree. Cliff doen't give us anything. But watching mutombo vs cliffy was fun. Both are 39
Word is Mutombo is actually 42+. Im some countried they dont really keep documentation of their birth.

ie Danny Almonte

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Chaser 55 said:
He is not as athletic as he once was, but he is still better than what we got now.
Yeah, I agree. Sadly, Kmart is gone. :cry: :cry:

We definitely need someone strong... where we will get that, I dont know.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Al Harrington is athletic.....

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
But he doesn't play the 4 and isn't a Defensive Player.......Even though I like Al cause I went to Highschool with him Freshman year at Saint Pat's in Elizabeth.....He's not the defensive player that we need, but I wouldn't mind him coming back home to Jerz as our 6th man or so.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Al Harrington is athletic.....
ya i want al harrington

the hawks should be willing to trade him...they have josh smith and marvin williams. losing al harrington won't kill them and they will be interested in a pick.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I dont think hed be the defineite answer. But it would be huge if teams have to gUARD ALL 5 PLAYERS. And now with Collins banged up, I couldnt imagine starting Padgett/M Jax/ or Cliffy

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
The fact thaq he wants out and they are shopping him is what I like, bc it wouldnt take any integral players

·
Registered
866 Posts
It seems fair how they have Josh Smith, Marvin, Childress, and Joe Johnson. Quite overloaded it seems to me. Harrington would be nice, Stromile would have been almost Kenyon Martin 2.0, maybe we can draft someone, maybe not. Warrick wouldn't have been quite as much as we needed, but anybody like Gerald Green could have overloaded our offense and kept us in better position that could compensate for our lack of offense. Ghhh, is Kenyon happy in Denver? I hope at some point he wants out and we can get lucky.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
hh, is Kenyon happy in Denver? I hope at some point he wants out and we can get lucky.
Probably a serious pipe dream. What would we have to give back? I wouldnt give them any of the big 4.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
MarionBarberThe4th said:
Probably a serious pipe dream. What would we have to give back? I wouldnt give them any of the big 4.
Would KMart fall under the "Allen Houston Rule" come this off-season?

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Wow... it seems a lot of us really miss Kmart. He was awesome for :angel: the team.

·
Banned
4,660 Posts
No, no, no, the Nets don't need athletic players, not when their current players are so skilled. Anyone who believes an NBA team needs athleticism obviously cares only about flashy dunks, and not about winning.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Would KMart fall under the "Allen Houston Rule" come this off-season?
I really doubt Denver would do that, but IDK, stranger things have happend.

And Im not even sure how that works. For arguments sake, if they did, wouldnt we have to pay him a **** load?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I was thinking......

Kidd for Elton and Cassell?

No just kidding but i see a Wilcox to NJ deal soon (no i dont have a source its just a feeling)

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
7M3 said:
No, no, no, the Nets don't need athletic players, not when their current players are so skilled. Anyone who believes an NBA team needs athleticism obviously cares only about flashy dunks, and not about winning.
So who in our front line is as skilled as you say besides Curly?.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts