Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we've been down this road before. Stack is a good player, but to me, he's always seemed like a numbers guy- in fact, I don't think he was ever on a very good team until 2 years ago in Detroit. He's making a good deal of money, and I think teams can use a guy like him, a slasher, a scorer. It's clear that we can live with the scoring of Arenas and Hughes in the backcourt with Dixon at backup SG. And Jarvis and JJ will only improve at the 3. Many people would like Juan to get more time anyway, but once Stack returns, his time will disappear. I'm also fearful that the playing styles of Arenas and Stack will clash.

However, we have yet to see what kind of team we have, since Stack hasn't played. Maybe we will be a top teir team, who knows. But, I think if we can work in Stack for the final 20 games or so, we can make a decision on whether or not to keep him.

However, what do we want in return? A defensive minded center or a veteran small forward?

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Originally posted by <b>dre1218us</b>!
You guys look great so far with that new line-up. You even have a logjam (with good players) at the guard spots...never thought I'd say that...
A pretty nice situation to be in definitely. :yes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.