Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Blazers are playing as if they all realize this roster is going to get a makeover. And, if Portland is going to make the playoffs, waiting until the eve of the deadline when the postseason ditch is too big to climb out of, probably isn't the way to do it.....

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
I've never heard of this Canzano guy but that article is just horrible. How do people that are no smarter than your average rutabaga get cushy jobs like that anyway?

IT'S OVER, DUDE! YOU'RE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR NO MATTER WHAT! DON'T **** UP THE NEXT FIVE YEARS IN A FUTILE EFFORT TO SAVE THIS YEAR!

·
Schilster Supreme
13,610 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ArtestFan</b>!
I've never heard of this Canzano guy but that article is just horrible. How do people that are no smarter than your average rutabaga get cushy jobs like that anyway?

IT'S OVER, DUDE! YOU'RE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR NO MATTER WHAT! DON'T **** UP THE NEXT FIVE YEARS IN A FUTILE EFFORT TO SAVE THIS YEAR!
What he said.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ArtestFan</b>!

LOL-believe me-if you did know who this guy is-you'd say the same thing! :laugh:

·
Registered
518 Posts
What a joke.

OK, let's go jump into the first (and crappiest...well...second after KVH) trade imaginable so we can get an average SF, which doesn't address any of the core problems on our team. Great going John, what next, why don't we play DA at the 3 and move Jamison to the four so we can have an even crappier starting lineup.

Canzano, do you even think before you write? Will this trade solve our crappy substitution patters or horrendous back court play? NO!

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Just about every article Canzano writes, on the Blazers/Ducks/Beavers or whoever, is off the charts negative alarmist bleep. If this was the story of The boy who cried Wolf! most of the townspeople/posters have tuned him out a while back. That he writes poorly too only confirms why he is turned a deaf ear by most.

STOMP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts