Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

(im a try my best)...

Kobe: Hey, Shaq...how many fingers I got up?
Shaq: Four! I told u before, IM NOT CROSS-EYED!

Jones in the background: Damn, he said four.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts

Kobe: Hey Shaq, that was 2 points on your head

Shaq:Is that a burger in Jack's hand

Damon- Doing his best Napoleon Dynamite impression

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Kobe...Hey Shaq smell my finger..s....Damon...dont do it it smells like butt

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
toolatetoride said:
Kobe : Thats not the first girl i've gotten away raping, theres been TWO, yes, TWO
im sorry that you haven't been around for the past year, Kobe was found not guilty.

·
Banned
762 Posts
Kobe: "Hey Shaq, I got a little riddle for ya. How many guys have you single handedly turned into superstars?"

You guys know the rest...

·
Banned
762 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:
im sorry that you haven't been around for the past year, Kobe was found not guilty.
That doesent mean he didnt rape her. Now get off that stupid topic before this goes 33 pages

·
Registered
4,179 Posts

Kobe : Hey Shaq after this year there will be 2 times that you have been swept in the finals, while witout me

Damon: He got you there Shaq

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:
I swear there was no verdict because it didn't go to trail. And the civil case was settled so there was not a not guilty verdict.

·
Banned
762 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:

Kobe : Hey Shaq after this year there will be 2 times that you have been swept in the finals, while witout me

Damon: He got you there Shaq
lol, or Here is a good one

Kobe: "Hey Shaq, How many people did I run out of L.A last offseason?"

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Kobe: Look, I can count!

·
4,361 Posts
LBJthefuturegoat said:
I swear there was no verdict because it didn't go to trail. And the civil case was settled so there was not a not guilty verdict.
True, there was no verdict, but you can easily speculate why it was settled and why she didn't testify... That alleged "victim" had a whole lot of dirty laundry that she didn't want to be aired after the discovery phase of the proceedings. She's pretty screwed up herself. And if she was really raped, she'd want justice and testify at the criminal trial. At this point I'd say there's maybe a 5% likelilhood that Kobe is a rapist. He's a dirty, no-good adulteror, but that's a problem as American as apple pie unfortunately.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
LBJthefuturegoat said:
Maybe you're aware of this thing called "innocent until proven guilty"? It's kind of fundamental.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Guys, drop the rape comments and discussion, otherwise the thread will be closed.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
mysterio said:
True, there was no verdict, but you can easily speculate why it was settled... That alleged "victim" had a whole lot of dirty laundry that she didn't want to be aired after the discovery phase of the proceedings. She's pretty screwed up herself. And if she was really raped, she'd want justice and testify at the criminal trial. At this point I'd say there's maybe a 5% likelilhood that Kobe is a rapist. He's a dirty, no-good adulteror, but that's a problem as American as apple pie unfortunately.
You missed my point entirely I just cleared up the fact their was no verdict.

madskillz1_99 said:
Maybe you're aware of this thing called "innocent until proven guilty"? It's kind of fundamental.
What part of my post said he was guilty? I just said their was no verdict.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
ThaShark316 said:
Two, that's how many more years you have to try and win another title, after that, I'm running ****.

·
Banned
762 Posts
madskillz1_99 said:
There is also a thing called an "Opinion"

Hopefully this thread gets locked because I know where it's headed :banana:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts