1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
BTW, how can i add a picture to a thread without making it look like a link to an attachment. still havent figured this out :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
gio30584 said:
BTW, how can i add a picture to a thread without making it look like a link to an attachment. still havent figured this out :biggrin:
When you post copy the image link into the icon that says "Insert Image" when you scroll you mouse over it. The icon has yellow and something that looks to be like a mountain with the sun. It's above the space in where you type your post.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
new defensive scheme by doc rivers allows the celtics to truly hold down yao ming and the rockets.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
yao: "everyone back off of me, the ball is floating in the air!!"

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
ralaw said:
When you post copy the image link into the icon that says "Insert Image" when you scroll you mouse over it. The icon has yellow and something that looks to be like a mountain with the sun. It's above the space in where you type your post.
appreciate that, thanks buddy!!

·
We Just Wanna Chill
12,088 Posts
ralaw said:
appreciate that, thanks buddy!!

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
"Hands off, white boy, he's my *****!"

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
Copper said:
Red Rover Red Rover we call...
T.O. over.

the only sport he will be allowed to play ever again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts