Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If someone could change the title too Zach OR Carlos that would be great.:D

I think I would take Zach. His is the better rebounder, and his offense is much more polished then Carlos'. Carlos is more athletic and has better D. Reports are saying ZBo is in the best shape of his life since HS, and has been working on his J, and his defense. Carlos, I think is a good player, but the move out West will hurt him in the long run.

BFreak.

Flame on!

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
I like them both to the same degree, but I'd rather have Boozer on my team just because Randolph isn't clean.

·
"True Story"
1,330 Posts
Zach. He's more effective offensively in the post than Boozer and can put the ball on the floor. Boozer is stuck on offence unless he's given the ball in a position to score or he's putting it back from a rebound. That's only judging by what I've seen which may not be enough.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Zach Randolph, definitely. He's a brilliant rebounder and excellent offensive player at a young age. His defense is terrible right now, but he's much more likely to remedy that, in my opinion, than Boozer is to develop an impact offensive game.

Randolph, like Stoudemire, is a franchise type of player. Boozer simply isn't.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have to go with Zach. I was very disappointed in Boozer during the olympics. During the games I saw, there was no heart from him. I saw many situations where he didn't box out or even bother going for the rebound when USA is obviously a small team and needs him crashing the boards.

I also don't like what Boozer did during the offseason to the Cavs. Though Zach seems to have some problems also..

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I would pick Boozer because he is more of a role player. Randolph demands the ball in order to be successful and if you have him as your main option then your team isn't going anywhere. Boozer can pretty much fit in any system and do well by working hard do doing the dirty work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts