Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carmelo Anthony Goin Pro..

he just said it today there is a big new conference on in the syracuse arena where he jus annoucned he is leavn syracuse and goin pro..

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
Comes as no big shocker. After his tournament his stock wouldnt go any higher. No reason to risk injury that could drop him. Its a good decision for him.

He is a top 3 pick guaranteed.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even thou i am a huge syracuse fan this is the right decision to make..there is nothin esle for him to prove in college basketball all i got to say is good decision melo and thank for everything he has done for Syracuse Basketball..

·
Registered
214 Posts
yea he's either goin to toronto or detroit, and toronto could use a replacement for mo pete and melo would be perfect. and if detroit got him i figure they would be contenders next year cuz melo is at least goin to average 13 ppg and 5 rpg in his rookie year

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HAWK23</b>!

raptors don't need any more SF/SG

they need a big man... when are you going to LEARN that! :upset:
yeah, if he ends up on the raptors i could definitely see us trying to trade him. i'd like to have the kid but i don't think he'll take us too far...i could be wrong but we need other kinds of help. if he were a defensive machine i'd be pumped but i'm sceptical...

then again, one thing we haven't been discussing is his potential to shape his body to nba level. he put on weight to dominate in college but it wasn't all muscle...he could get ripped given a couple of years in the nba. we'll have to wait and see.

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would love to see melo on the pistons i think that is a good fit for him and for the pistons..

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by <b>JuniorNoboa</b>!
Thanks for the memories at SU, Carmelo.
That is what i am saying..Thanks you Melo..You will be missed in Syracuse..Now go out and become a star in the NBA!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts