Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris Carter (Vince's bro :D ) just got caught with possession of marijuana (spell?) and some other drugs....cuz his bro had a party or something...was on the radio news....

hope Vince still come out strong tonight....:uhoh:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
No surprise, because he already dropped out of high school a couple of years ago, and he's just making his life worse. Luckily, he has an older brother who is basically maintaining his life.

·
Registered
564 Posts
god damn...i almost had a heart attack..lol... Vicne Carter with drugs what the hell.... lol.. first kobe now vince...anyways..yeah his brother is a loser....anyone who saw beyond the glory on vince carter would know what i am talking about... plus his mom dresses like a hooker

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but then again, there was a time when Carter didn't play well at all and there was news about his bro getting into trouble and hence the downfall.....if tonight Carter come out crappy, then.... :no: :sigh: .....

·
Registered
187 Posts
last time his bro was in trouble was during the world championships a few years ago (or was it the olympics?)...and we all saw how he played then....

maybe he's just taking one for the team....

(i shall now go to hell for saying that)

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ElevatorMan</b>!
god damn...i almost had a heart attack..lol... Vicne Carter with drugs what the hell.... lol.. first kobe now vince...anyways..yeah his brother is a loser....anyone who saw beyond the glory on vince carter would know what i am talking about... plus his mom dresses like a hooker

same :upset: :upset:

but no suprise that he was, he was caught a few years back

·
Registered
745 Posts
It was the Olympics last time he got caught.

Hopefully this has the same effect, Vince gets pissed and justs dominates games with dunks from everywhere.

As well, hopefully he is pissed off that he grows that mini fro from the Olympics.:D

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
hahaha his brother was probably like "Im vince carters brother...theres no way ill get caught with drugs"well news flash dude...YOU DID!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
check this article by the Star, sad story about Vince's brother.

CLICK HERE

im sure many ppl here are compared to their older, more successful siblings.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
marcus vick had sex with two 15 year old girls, i think those girls are girls who looked 20 and tricked marcus so they could get some money from michael vick

i dont blame him.. ----- sluts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
"But people wouldn't let Chris be Chris," Michelle Carter was quoted as saying in a 2001 Sports Illustrated article. "If he dunked, he wouldn't dunk as hard as Vince; if he scored 24 against Orange Park (another Daytona high school), Vince had scored 26. Chris even had a teacher in his language arts class, and of all the students' poems she brings out to use as a model, she brings out Vince's.
I relate to this kid a lot. Not that i've been caught up with drugs or anything. I just know what it's like to have successful older brothers who you didn't seem to stack up to.

This quote from Carter's mom is very true about how the younger siblings of successful people are treated. Even if it's a joking "Good job, too bad you couldn't do it like your bro, eh?" it still builds up with you.

I hope Vince's bro gets his life together!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Vinsanity</b>!
marcus vick had sex with two 15 year old girls, i think those girls are girls who looked 20 and tricked marcus so they could get some money from michael vick

i dont blame him...------ sluts
What? Are you saying that Marcus Vick was OK in what he did? That because, as a celebrity, he has temptations, he can give in becuase it's other peoples fault they are there?

And what does this have to do with Carter's brother?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts