Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

e_blazer1 said:
Let's assume that the Blazers could get Vince Carter or Ray Allen for a sign-and-trade package of Shareef and Joel Przybilla. Obviously, giving up Shareef is something that we've all assumed would happen anyway, so that's the easy part of the deal. But if the other team demands Joel as a sweetener to the deal, would you do it? What if they want our first round pick this year?

Bottom line: What's it worth to you to add an All-Star shooting guard to our roster next season?
Maybe that would have worked with the Raptors... but now?

Don't think so.

Why do others still underrate Carter and Nets players in general.

Btw, if you guys go respond there, please keep it respectfull.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Umm no...

Przybilla has shown some ability, putting up some ridiculous numbers but there is no way in hell we'll consider, do it, think it...hmm lemme post that over there...

·
Banned
4,660 Posts
The funny thing is, it's being assumed that the Nets would accept it. The only question in his mind is, "Can we really afford to give up Joel Przybilla?"

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7M3 said:
The funny thing is, it's being assumed that the Nets would accept it. The only question in his mind is, "Can we really afford to give up Joel Przybilla?"
Yeah, we are ripping them off in that trade.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hmm... there really is no package I can think of that would satisfy me. Maybe SAR+Telfair+Przybilla+picks. I know it worthes more than just VC, but SAR is a FA this summer.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KingofNewark said:
Oh c'mon these VC trade talks have got to STOP!!!!! :hurl:
They are from other boards. That is why they are kinda funny.

-Petey

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
I would just go to Brooklyn and put in a bid on the railyards.....then get the Dolans to start a gangster turf battle....then have a soda. heh

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Petey said:
They are from other boards. That is why they are kinda funny.

-Petey
Well even other boards (not in this case because it's completely hypothetical) should consider our interests and offer a logical trade. It's like offering a trade for Shaq/Kobe/Garnett (we did it)/Duncan. There's no way it's going to happen.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
KingofNewark said:
Oh c'mon these VC trade talks have got to STOP!!!!! :hurl:
i was wondering this too..i am frequently watching this board...i like to know whats giong on with VC..he screwed us..but i still think he is a heck of a player...i thought most of you guys were preety happy with what Vince was doing? why u guys wanna trade him..if he plays liek this next year...u guys are a lock for one of the top spots in the east?? im confused...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
adhir1 said:
i was wondering this too..i am frequently watching this board...i like to know whats giong on with VC..he screwed us..but i still think he is a heck of a player...i thought most of you guys were preety happy with what Vince was doing? why u guys wanna trade him..if he plays liek this next year...u guys are a lock for one of the top spots in the east?? im confused...
The 1st post was about a post on the Blazer's forum of what they would offer... for a All-star.

-Petey

·
Premium Member
3,964 Posts
Too late....just like Kidd, the market value has skyrocketed since earlier this year. Like someone said earlier, should have asked Toronto about it. They were selling, then got chastised for it and has now crawled up his ***.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHA. i hope they realize that WE have Rod Thorn, not them. (i love rod :))

btw. if i was the blazers i would package really anybody needed to get an all-star there. they have to start somewhere and need a franchise player BADLY. zach hasnt been that guy. use yours picks,picks and more picks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts