Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
one of the reasons why i'm ok with vince not participating in the dunk comp is that he has just pulled off SO many incredible dunks in games that other players can't do in contest.

·
Registered
136 Posts
the only reason why vince is being voted to these all-star games is because of his dunks...

he should honor that reason and the fans by competing this week

people say he can't dunk...but what do u call that bad boy he threw down in phoenix or that unbelievable shot of him throwing that tomahawk vs the cavs...

can he dunk?? YES....but only when he's got the paint all to himself

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bc_bjorkman</b>!
the only reason why vince is being voted to these all-star games is because of his dunks...

he should honor that reason and the fans by competing this week

people say he can't dunk...but what do u call that bad boy he threw down in phoenix or that unbelievable shot of him throwing that tomahawk vs the cavs...

can he dunk?? YES....but only when he's got the paint all to himself
Vince doesnt want to participate, so leave it. damn man.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bc_bjorkman</b>!
but only when he's got the paint all to himself
LAUGHING MY -------- *** off.

Since when was a debate about Vince's dunks LEGAL? Vince Carter is undoubtedly a top 2 dunker, and he can do any dunk regardless of the opposition in the paint or not. You couldn't of possibly say that, I mean you COULDN'T OF POSSIBLY SAY THAT.

Also, you've obviously haven't watched a single dunk of Vince in a lifetime, especially the FACIALS, meaning the paint is guarded by the opposition too.

·
Registered
564 Posts
pretty impressive..yet i think his hughlights from this past summer were better... i will try and find the clips on my computer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts