Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that the Bucks were tryin to trade Cassell/Big Dog for Mourning and Strickland(sign and trade deal?)
WHat do u guys thin this of this trade?? Is it fair on both sides?? Salary Cap maybe an issue

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ignoring cap issues, because I don't know enough and don't feel like doing the research, I don't like it. Not only would it fix one glaring problem (lack of starting PG) with another (lack of starting C), it would require riley to change the philosophy of the offense. That may be a good thing, cause it'd almost certainly be more exciting, but it would be a MAJOR change from post-oriented to I don't know what. Just my thoughts...

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Zo at 80% is still the 2nd best C in the league!Also,we have Caron/Rasaul and prolly J.J. to play SF,why do we need G-Rob?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Caron might play the 2 and Big Dog is better than the rest of those guys you mentioned..

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Originally posted by Takeit2dahouse00
I would take it.. but we wouldnt have a true center =(.. but a great SF coming off bench =)
Huh, I think Big Dog would start at SF, and Caron Butler would probably be benched until they can trade Eddie Jones, or Eddie would have to sit on the bench!:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts