Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
The bigger issue is why all these injuries in the NBA?

All that being said, injuries or not, GSW were still the best team in the NBA this year.
The reason that Warriors did not win 73 games: Save the energy for the playoffs. Come on Clippers, come on Bulls. We are waiting for you.

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Eh, supposedly if you look at the numbers (I haven't, just parroting what I read) injuries aren't actually up, it's just that they players getting injured are better than they normally are. Nobody notices if a couple dozen Brandon Basses and Kent Bazemores go down over the course of a season, but when the Durants and Loves and Paul Georges get hurt it really resonates.
Ya I guess that dies make sense.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
You haven't even mentioned Tony Allen was hurt too. He kinda sorta makes a difference for Memphis as well...
He's the fourth or fifth option, there for not a difference maker according to Pablo.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
Those three don't make any difference. With them healthy they don't contribute enough to change the outcome. They only play who's in front of them. To downplay them winning the ship is just you being a whining Houston fan….
lol
Conley is their offensive general and a great defender. Missing Allen too hurt them. This is the grind house after all.

Beverley would've made life harder for Curry. Over the two 37 year olds who had to guard Steph.
We would not have a matchup issue if Beverley starts.

Having said that GSW are deserved winners(presuming they win). They have been the team to chase all season and past seasons they have had many injuries to their key players. Its about time the injury curse left them.

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
For the first time, Warriors are at 100%, that is the real reasons you guys are jealous.

Top 6 teams in the playoffs as is

1. Warriors
2. Grizz
3. Rockets
4. Clippers
5. Spurs
6. Cavs

Spurs are better than Cavs. it sounds crazy?

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
You haven't even mentioned Tony Allen was hurt too. He kinda sorta makes a difference for Memphis as well...
Pablo obviously has some kind of deficiency. I didn't want to throw too much at him at one time.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts