Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Which Andre Miller trade do you prefer?

• Trade with the Pacers (read below for details)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade #1 with the Clips/Hornets (read below)

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Trade #2 with the Clips/Hornets (read below)

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I'll take

door #2 if those are my only options. I do not want Odom. By the way..... Derek Strong is not on our roster, so we can't trade him. Do those trades work in RealGM? I also do not agree that Lamond Murray has a bad contract. Compare his contract to people like Juwan Howard, or Bobby Sura, or Wesley Person, and you will see his contract is better then those and he puts up better numbers. I'm not saying we should keep him, but his contract is not bad at all.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
ok, i c

about Strong.... and a 3-way.

About Lamond Murray, I was just responding to you saying he has a "terrible long-term contract". I still disagree with that. In IMO it is not a terrible long-term contract, it is a decent affordable one for a decent role player. BUT.... your follow-up point of "does he fit long-term iin the Cavs plan?" - there I agree with you "no". He has a very attractive contract as a starter which makes him very good trade fodder.

By the way, I'm not trying to be disagreeable with you either, we just have different points of view....

Your trade with Indy.... I'm not sure the Cavs are ready to give-up on Z yet. I get your point about sucking for the LeBron contest, but a healthy Z is still one of the better centers around, he's still young, and with a healthy off-season he will be near the top of his game again... and that ain't bad at all. Plus, Mihm is a wash so far, Diop needs ALOT of minutes to even get close to taking over. I like Bender a lot, and Artest is a good role player, but I think Clev is giving up too much. IF, and it is still a big IF, IF Andre is traded it almost has to be with the CLips. And if Z is included, then I think Portland might be a partner.

Also, your follow-up trades (if the Indy trade happens) looks good. Good thoughts.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I like that!

MG.... make the call! There is no way Indy would do that.... or at least they shouldn't, but as a Cavs fan SIGN ME UP!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.