Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Welcome, Mavsfan.

I didn't know the Cavs were up for sale. The article does mention a possible move if new ownership does occur. I think there are a couple cities still interested in a franchise. I heard that St. Louis and Tulsa both were interested in gaining an NBA club.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by TheRifleman
Welcome, Mavsfan.

I didn't know the Cavs were up for sale. The article does mention a possible move if new ownership does occur. I think there are a couple cities still interested in a franchise. I heard that St. Louis and Tulsa both were interested in gaining an NBA club.
Where did you hear Tulsa was interested? I think OKC would be interested.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
I think that it would be SO great to own a franchise. That is my dream. I would love that so much even if it was the Cavs.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I read somewhere that OKLC was also interested (forgot to mention that one) and then I heard from a business associate that Tulsa also might like having a franchise, but that was just word of mouth amongst business friends.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck trying to convince the NBA into going into St. Louis. The Cardinals, Rams and Blues fill the sports scene there. I do not think the NBA will allow three relocations in three years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts