Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I expect thier record to improve. They will be one of the most exciting young teams in the league with Ricky Davus, Dajuan Wagner, and Andre Miller. Carlos Boozer should have an immediate impact in the East and Dajuan Wagner will be a front runner for R.O.Y. This offseason they can dump off some contracts, Michael Doleac, Jeff Trepagnier, Brian Skinner, Trajan Langdon. Look for them to trade Lamond Murray, Stith, Mihm for a better, more consistent and healthy young Center.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I doubt they trade Mihm yet :no: He has shown some flashes of brillance...and some flashes of being a big, white stiff. This will be his 3rd year, I think it's time for him to shine. Diop won't start over him yet, Z will eventually drop due to a foot injury, it's Mihm-time!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I gotta go with you IMX,

I think Lamond and Mihm will also be traded, but not for a center.... I think for a PF, especially if Ty Hill gets a tummy ache or whateverthef*ck he had last season for most of the season (back ache b*ll****). Lamond can play, and he has a friendly contract, Mihm has some potential in the right place.

On a side note, I read that Wagner and Diop were buds.... hopefully Wagner can get Diop to step it up sooner rather than later... if Diop can show ANY type of potential, then Z might be trade bait to a team like Portland with several big contracts it could trade for Z's...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts