Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Even though lebron is out, he is our gel the guy that pulls the team together and makes them work well. But Wagner he is our scorer this guy will get us the wins!

I have alot of faith in Wags. I dont know why all these cavs fans want to trade him. Or big Z. I think they all contribute in thier own ways, this team has the makings to be very good.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
wats going on, im not watchin the game, but its half way through the 3rd and still wags hasnt touched the ball? Hes havin a good game get him the rock now!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
They might just have the scoring once Lebron gets back to be in the playoffs this year. They're creeping back towards that 8th seed. And doing it without their best player.

Wagner loooks like he is back. I like having him as instant offense off the bench. Mcginnis looks like the right move.

And while I would like the Cavs to eventually deal Z. I don't think they absolutely have to. I think they can afford to wait for the right deal. He does contribute in his own way and could prove valuable in the playoffs.
no no no no no dealin Z :)

by the way my sig has been like this for the past 2 years. 8th seed baby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.