Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can see it now. the cavs are hot after jared jeffries and will prob. trade down for him. it would be too easy to draft wilcox,hilario or butler. or draft wags and trade a miller. but i really seeing the cavs picking this stiff and screwing up the draft like always. diop, bob sura, c.henderson. potapenko lol (by the way i live in c-town)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by ragu18
i can see it now. the cavs are hot after jared jeffries and will prob. trade down for him. it would be too easy to draft wilcox,hilario or butler. or draft wags and trade a miller. but i really seeing the cavs picking this stiff and screwing up the draft like always. diop, bob sura, c.henderson. potapenko lol (by the way i live in c-town)
have you read the article i posted at the free agents, trade rumours etc board?

They might even trade their pick completely.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by ragu18

i saw that exact same saying on fanhome

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I do think its RETARDED that the Cavs want to trade down when they have Hilario/Wilcox/Stoudemire right where they want them,but Diop ISNT a bust,he just needs time to develop.:yes:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I've said it before

and I say it again, I really hope Gooden is picked before the Cavs do, because him and Jefferies are NOT what we need....
:upset:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts