Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

How far will the Celtics go in the Playoffs this year?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how far do you think this Celtic team will get in the playoffs this year, i know this can depend on how hot the team is, who we get matched up with, and if Antoine is going to be at full strength but what is your prediction as of now.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I say it all depends on who we get matched up with in the eastern finals, because that is were I say they get to at the least.

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
First round we get the Wizards. Second round, if we get by the Wizards, we get the Pistons. Finals, we're looking at the Heat. After that, we're looking at the offseason.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Premier said:
WestSydeBalla, Gary Payton is from Oakland, California.
yeah but i remember him saying he used 2 play ball in inglewood so i figured it counted, but i guess it don't so i have better idea

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
agoo101284 said:
First round we get the Wizards. Second round, if we get by the Wizards, we get the Pistons. Finals, we're looking at the Heat. After that, we're looking at the offseason.

One thing is for certain, it will not be easy in any shape or form.

I don't like facing the Wizards at all. The Pistons I don't mind, since they are struggeling, but the Wizards give me worries.

I voted EFC, after the recent 6 games, the team is killing my confidance in them.

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
theres no way i can vote in this poll without having my heart get in the way...nba finals baby!!!...i say they should get their heads together, make it to the eastern conf finals against the heat...then send in kendrick perkins to fall on the back of shaqs leg in game 1 :angel: lol

·
Banned
662 Posts
I can not wait untill the Celtics upset Detroit in the second round, i will have myself quite the laugh.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I hope you guys are right...but...

There should be an option on the poll (MISS THE PLAYOFFS), because after what I saw Sunday, that is certainly an option right now.

We're going out in the first round.

·
Where he belongs...
3,814 Posts
Re: I hope you guys are right...but...

Truth34 said:
There should be an option on the poll (MISS THE PLAYOFFS), because after what I saw Sunday, that is certainly an option right now.

chillllllllll...r u forgetting sunday we didnt have antoine??

·
Registered
971 Posts

Truth34 said:

come on now man me win some, we lose some we'll be fine...

EASTERN CONF. lose to miami in 5

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

yeah just because we have hit a speed bump right now is no reason to kill our chances of making a big run in the playoffs.. i think we can def. cause some trouble in the east and get to the ECF, and then with an upset take down miami and go on to the Finals. I think that Antoine will be healthy and this team will step up again and play like it was over the past few weeks when we were the hottest team in the league.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I think we will get ousted in game 7 of the second round but I hope not

·
Premium Member
8,260 Posts
whiterhino said:
I think we will get ousted in game 7 of the second round but I hope not
If we beat the Pistons in the second round, it will be in six games. I don't like our chances in agame seven with the defending champs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts