Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys heard anything more about that Kenny Anderson trade? Let me know. And if you havent been watching the sumemr league then you wouldnt know how good Omar Cook is and good he is going to be. He will be the starting point guard once kenny anderson leaves. This guy is a creator. Led the nation in assists as a freshman led the nbdl in assists and will soon lead the nba with those alley oops to kedrick who is also having an outstanding summer. Watch out guys BOston basketball is back!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
JR Bremer is terrible he is a PG that has a below average jumpshot and shoots way too much and doesnt pass. Omar Cook is already on the roster so please dont talk if you dont know what your talking about (Avoid the intelegence attacks if you can, thanks) STING

·
Registered
1 Posts
cook

I've seen Boston media reports that JR Bremer will be signed to compete in training camp..cook is only signed for the summer camp -he has to make it past Aug 1 to make the team which by no means is a lock..bremer has impressed with his shooting, hustle, and speed, despite some highlights from cook. a rumor is that Damon Jones (exPistons) will be signed as a back up pt grd, spelling more trouble for cook. I'm actually a big cook fan, so hopefully he can light it up over the remaining games to keep a roster spot into the season.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would rather have Cook than Bremer because Cook's upside is gigantic and Bremer is another shooter who didn't make great decisions. This team would be great with an anti-Kenny at the point. I think Omar is the anti-Kenny because the only similarities they have is that they have handle and are from New York. Forget Bremer and keep Cook. And oh yeah, SIGN RODNEY. (Paul: don't you think that if you are going to raise ticket prices you better be putting out a better product. Open up the wallet for one year and be all set with the extra dinero from the playoffs for all the years after that. Gaston will have a target on his head in Boston if we don't resign Rogers or any other semi big names like Donyell or something)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts