Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Watching Bucknell is a lot like watching those Princeton teams. I don't think their post presence is as good as Princeton's was. Bucknell's fun to watch from a fundamental standpoint. Would love to see them take out Calipari's overrated bunch from Memphis.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Bucknell game was as intense a game from tip to horn that you will see. That was a great game. And everytime Arkansas made a run, Bucknell hit a 3, or in the end when the 3s weren't falling, made the extra pass. They're great to watch.

·
Registered
442 Posts
MC 95 said:
Watching Bucknell is a lot like watching those Princeton teams. I don't think their post presence is as good as Princeton's was. Bucknell's fun to watch from a fundamental standpoint. Would love to see them take out Calipari's overrated bunch from Memphis.
I really liked Air Force yesterday for the same reason. Bucknell is my new "mid-major" hero. Two straight second rounds, from the Patriot League of all places. The Northwestern St. win is sure to turn even more heads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.