Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the preview Tyson says he plans on returning to practice this week and getting back into games shortly after that. Good news!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I will hold to my prediction: He will play 2-3 games and land on the IL once again.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I hope Curry 52 is wrong!(then i'm sure u prefer being wrong)

I think if he can keep himself healthy he's gonna have quite an impact on our game.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bullet</b>!
I hope Curry 52 is wrong!(then i'm sure u prefer being wrong)

I think if he can keep himself healthy he's gonna have quite an impact on our game.
I hope Im wrong, we can still make it to the Playoffs with a healthy Tyke!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boiler plate stuff from Chandler during the first segment.

Skiles says Chandler and Pippen are "day to day."

Chandler says Skiles just doesn't demand extra work from the players...he says Skiles is the first one in and the last to leave and that he runs and works out with the players before and after practice as well.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp?intID=37997116

If it wasn't for a strained right calf, Tyson Chandler thinks he would be ready to participate in full-contact practice.

"It's just a couple-day delay," Chandler said. "My back strength is great. I'm probably the strongest I've ever been, back-wise and ab-wise. But it still has to heal. It's still sore every now and then. I know that's going to be a long process."

With the Bulls struggling to win games, Chandler realizes that one of the few reasons for optimism is the eventual return of him and Scottie Pippen. To his credit, Chandler believes he can make a difference once he's back in uniform.

"Of course I can. That's not a question," Chandler said. "Of course when you're on the sideline, you think you can bring something to your team. I just hope we get back on the court pretty soon and stop this drought and this darkness around here."

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>curry_52</b>!
I will hold to my prediction: He will play 2-3 games and land on the IL once again.
I hope not, but it doesn't encourage me that he's still sore. A bad fall in a game and he could be right back where he was :|

I don't want to see him do what Gil Arenas is doing here in DC. He got hurt, tried to come back too soon, and aggrevated it. Then he just freakin did it again... if he's not going to be healthy, he shouldn't come back.

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Did Skiles talk about anything else worthwhile? Did they ask him anything interesting? Maybe about pushing Eddy harder or being tough on guys like Jamal, Fizer and ERob?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!

I hope not, but it doesn't encourage me that he's still sore. A bad fall in a game and he could be right back where he was :|

I don't want to see him do what Gil Arenas is doing here in DC. He got hurt, tried to come back too soon, and aggrevated it. Then he just freakin did it again... if he's not going to be healthy, he shouldn't come back.
Well, most of what he said about improved back strength is encouraging. That should allow him to bang in the post without reinjuring his back. Even if he's still sore once and a while, that may be light years better than before.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
He'll be on CLTV sports page tonight. (Tyson that is)

It's on at 9:00 pm.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!

Isn't the soreness he is referring to in his sprained ankle?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts