Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/bulls.asp

.......If all goes well, he should return to game action some time next week when the Bulls begin a seven-game West Coast trip.

"I don't want to put a number on (returning)," Chandler said. "The doctor's going to put a number on it. It's just good to be out there and be able to bang and get up and down the court with the guys.

"I didn't feel any pain while I was out there. The only thing was me being out of shape and my legs (feeling heavy)."

Coach Scott Skiles estimated that Chandler would need two or three full practices before he could play in a game. That might mean being activated for Tuesday's contest against the Clippers in his hometown of Los Angeles is the best-case scenario.

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
Best news in a while. If this back condition turns out to be of the non-chronic variety then Curry and JC can pack their bags and wait at O'Hare for a trade as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure Skiles and Pax would foot the hotel room bill.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Great news to hear that Tyson is coming back! Hopefully when he is ready to go full time we will see a different team out there, Tyson is a vocal leader and has a way of getting players fired up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts