any link???

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
well, im glad its not Fratello...wilkens, what a terrible choice

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Down worry, us Raptors fans feel for ya! I thought the Knicks had something together, then this happens.

Don't be fooled by the number of wins Wilken has racked up. Looking at his losing numbers would prolly be the more realistic thing in judging how you are gonna do.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
thomas and wilkens is one wierd conbination that i dont see working.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Rashidi</b>!
In fairness to Wilkens, how do you blame a coach for having one of the most injury racked teams of all time?
He allowed the team to be lazy, and when you don't work hard on the floor, you don't work hard in the gym, either. I'm not saying it was Lenny's responsibility to ensure that team conditioning was high, but his lackadasical attitude towards everything certainly didn't prevent any injuries.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by <b>speedythief</b>!

He allowed the team to be lazy, and when you don't work hard on the floor, you don't work hard in the gym, either. I'm not saying it was Lenny's responsibility to ensure that team conditioning was high, but his lackadasical attitude towards everything certainly didn't prevent any injuries.
100% right there speedy! At times I thought that Antonio Davis was the coach last year, because he would talk to the guys in the huddle more than Lenny would. The Knicks are :sour: with Lenny in charge now.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Guys,Isiah is coaching this team,thats why he handed wilkens the job..hes gonna be at practices,workung with the team and breathing fire..Wilens is gonna last 1 year,maybe 2..

This is Isiahs team..Frat probably wanted a long term contract and Isiah said see ya...

chaney had to go..

·
Registered
97 Posts
I definately think Wilken's was brought in as Isiah's puppet. He is only holding the ship up until Zeke is ready to take over.

Unfortunately I don't think Wilken's is the right man for this job. We fire Chaney for Chaney's long lost Father!!!!

This team lacks intensity and Wilken's will not provide that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.