Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy should be a stand up comedian, "Either they picked Wilcox for someone else, or they're just stupid"

He is so blunt, hes hilarious.

Then Michael Wilbon asks him if he thinks the Kings can beat the Lakers.

"Seriously, no offense to the kings, HELL NO!"

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
as funny as Barkley was... David Stern had the line of the night:

"When Charles and Kenny first came into the league... they couldn't speak English either."

and we all thought he was a stiff

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by Wishbone

"When Charles and Kenny first came into the league... they couldn't speak English either."

lol EVERYONE in the building was laughing at that line!

btw i felt sorry for Nene he got the worst boo's of the night (drafted player wise)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
One of my favorite "Barkley Moments" is when they said how good the Mcdyess trade was and then he said "What about the other 10 bad trades he has made?" and Dennis Johnson quickly changed the subject. I hope ESPN is smart and hires Barkley to do the Draft for them.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by PhatDaddy3100
One of my favorite "Barkley Moments" is when they said how good the Mcdyess trade was and then he said "What about the other 10 bad trades he has made?" and Dennis Johnson quickly changed the subject. I hope ESPN is smart and hires Barkley to do the Draft for them.
Haha, I can't wait to see the draft. We have it only on delayed telecast over here. Barkley was all-interview team for a reason

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by Wishbone

That sequence when he said that was sooo funny. Then Ernie said, "I remember when the Commisioner had all black hair.":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It was something like that, but it was funny.

Are TNT and TBS going to broadcast games next year? Or is it just going to be ESPN and ABC?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by PhatDaddy3100
Do you mean Ernie Johnson?

·
Registered
316 Posts
one of my fav. barkley moments was in the finals when vecstey or some stuck up serious guy like that said "well we're running out of time so.." barkley then cut in and said "well than shut the heck up!"

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Originally posted by sundevilPAT
one of my fav. barkley moments was in the finals when vecstey or some stuck up serious guy like that said "well we're running out of time so.." barkley then cut in and said "well than shut the heck up!"

ahahahahahhahaa! i never saw that.....but Barkley sure is up front about everything.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Yes X factor i meant Ernie Johnson

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Yeah, for a second there I was saying to myself,"I don't remember Dennis Johnson being there.";) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts