Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Anyone can beat up Kobe. I mean, he got slammed by Reggie Miller. Yes you heard me right, REGGIE MILLER!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the story - By the way Kobe never connected with a punch!!!!

You may post links to appropriate articles in your posts, but you cannot post the articles in their entirety. You can quote from the articles, but do so sparingly. Remember, you agree in the Terms of Use to be held legally responsible for your own posts on BasketballBoards.net. Always credit the source when quoting from an article.

Those words are taken from the Basketballboards.net guidelines. It is against copyright laws of any site to post entire articles on this message board. I know to many oif us this is something new. Other boards don't enforce it. But i know first hand that it is a fact. Everyones cooperation on this in the future will be appreciated.....truebluefan
 

·
BBB.net Archivist
Joined
·
26,901 Posts
Yeah I remember that, did you just hear about it or something? Why did Childs punch him in the throat, if you're going to get in a sucker punch shouldn't you hit the face?

It seems to me that you like to see Kobe getting hit, is taking your team out 3 straight years justification for that? Just wait until he retires.

By the way I would really like to see KC fight Kobe...
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!
Yeah I remember that, did you just hear about it or something? Why did Childs punch him in the throat, if you're going to get in a sucker punch shouldn't you hit the face?

It seems to me that you like to see Kobe getting hit, is taking your team out 3 straight years justification for that? Just wait until he retires.

By the way I would really like to see KC fight Kobe...
Hey, if Reggie Miller can dominate him, ANYONE can.... It's interesting you call Childs punch a "sucker punch". It's Kobe always throwing elbows. He should have been in Ludacris' video.... :rolleyes:
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
:laugh: That would be funny! Kobe would knock the sh*t out of KC:laugh: !

How is Kobe supposed to expect to get hit in the face by that punk Childs?

He just walked up to him and punched him in the neck! The neck!
Who the hell punches people in the neck?!

BTW...Kobe certainly didn't get beat up by Reggie Miller...Reggie tried to hump him or something and Kobe tryed to get the hell out of there.

The aim of basketball is to win the game, not to fight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was too funny!!! Fellas
Hmmmmmmm???
can you guys post up any.....
" CHAMPIONSHIP PICTURES OF THE REAL KINGS OF THE NBA "

Yeah......That's what I thought!!
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
:laugh: That would be funny! Kobe would knock the sh*t out of KC:laugh: !

How is Kobe supposed to expect to get hit in the face by that punk Childs?

He just walked up to him and punched him in the neck! The neck!
Who the hell punches people in the neck?!

BTW...Kobe certainly didn't get beat up by Reggie Miller...Reggie tried to hump him or something and Kobe tryed to get the hell out of there.

The aim of basketball is to win the game, not to fight.
LOL, yeah I'm sure Kobe could take me since he is 10 inches taller and about 50 pounds heavier. Yeah, make it easy for Kobe.... :rolleyes: I would probably still hold my own. C'mon Reggie Miller? :laugh:

Childs punched him in the neck. So what! At least he doesn't run around elbowing people.... :eek:
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
:rolleyes: Yeah, he doesn't go around elbowing people...he punches them in the neck.
.
Duck and cover KC...Kobe's comin to get cha!:yes:

BTW...Chris Webber's cheap shot screen on Derek Fisherwas as cheap as Kobe's elbow to Bibby.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
HOW ABOUT WHEN REGINA MILLER RAN FROM THE FIGHT WITH KOBE

Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
:laugh: That would be funny! Kobe would knock the sh*t out of KC:laugh: !

How is Kobe supposed to expect to get hit in the face by that punk Childs?

He just walked up to him and punched him in the neck! The neck!
Who the hell punches people in the neck?!

BTW...Kobe certainly didn't get beat up by Reggie Miller...Reggie tried to hump him or something and Kobe tryed to get the hell out of there.

The aim of basketball is to win the game, not to fight.



Monkey Miller, straight laid out on the table for Kobe before Kobe can knock his A_ _!!! out. I guess when you have ears like Miller, or a grill like his........you can't help but stumble
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
:rolleyes: Yeah, he doesn't go around elbowing people...he punches them in the neck.

Duck and cover KC...Kobe's comin to get cha!:yes:
Yeah, he has to seek out fans because he gets whooped up by NBA players. :laugh: Elbowing people is worse. Childs punched him in the neck, but at least he stood up like a man instead of the suttle elbows. I would pick Mike Bibby in a fight against Kobe....
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
BTW...Chris Webber's cheap shot screen on Derek Fisherwas as cheap as Kobe's elbow to Bibby.
Ha, that's questionable. In any event, Kobe has elbowed people on more than one occasion. It has become a habit. Especially in the 2002 WCF....
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Then you would lose...Bibby would whine and cry like a little baby.

Mike Bibby! Ha!:rolleyes: :laugh:
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The X Factor</b>!
Then you would lose...Bibby would whine and cry like a little baby.

Mike Bibby! Ha!:rolleyes: :laugh:
Hey, he lost to Chris Childs....Bibby is bigger than that and you can tell he was about to fight Kobe when Kobe came over and "apologized" for the little sissie sucker elbow....Bibby would win. Kobe is 0-2, he can't fight. This discussion is over....
 

·
BBB.net Archivist
Joined
·
26,901 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KC</b>!


Hey, if Reggie Miller can dominate him, ANYONE can.... It's interesting you call Childs punch a "sucker punch". It's Kobe always throwing elbows. He should have been in Ludacris' video.... :rolleyes:
I'm just saying that if you're going to mock someones elses fighting abilites you should be able to back up your own. But then again if you know you can't fight and don't fight that's smart as well...

From what I've seen of Kobe's NBA "fights" he shouldn't fight much...

Hey, he lost to Chris Childs....Bibby is bigger than that and you can tell he was about to fight Kobe when Kobe came over and "apologized" for the little sissie sucker elbow....Bibby would win. Kobe is 0-2, he can't fight. This discussion is over....
How did he lose to Childs? Chris threw two punches and Kobe didn't even stumble, they were sperated before Kobe could retaliate... Childs looked more pathetic in that fight than Kobe.

If I walk up to Hulk Hogan and punch him in the throat and the cops hold him back did I win the fight?
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!


I'm just saying that if you're going to mock someones elses fighting abilites you should be able to back up your own. But then again if you know you can't fight and don't fight that's smart as well...

From what I've seen of Kobe's NBA "fights" he shouldn't fight much...
Well, if I'm fighting someone smaller than me or equal to me, then I would be fine. I have NEVER lost a fight. I keep my record clean; 5-0. I have also never fought anyone smaller than me. I'm just saying that if Kobe wants to fight me, he would probably win based on size, but if I had my fighting ability in a 6'8" 215lb body, I think I would kick his ***....
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KC</b>!


Hey, he lost to Chris Childs....Bibby is bigger than that and you can tell he was about to fight Kobe when Kobe came over and "apologized" for the little sissie sucker elbow....Bibby would win. Kobe is 0-2, he can't fight. This discussion is over....
What!? How can you say he lost?! Are their judges? No. Chris Childs gave him a cheap shot that was uncalled for.

And you could argue that Kobe beat Reggie Miller...Reggie just gave him some gay tackle and started humping him.
 

·
A!
Joined
·
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jemel Irief</b>!
How did he lose to Childs? Chris threw two punches and Kobe didn't even stumble, they were sperated before Kobe could retaliate... Childs looked more pathetic in that fight than Kobe.

If I walk up to Hulk Hogan and punch him in the throat and the cops hold him back did I win the fight?
Kobe had a window to respond, but he wasted it. As if he wanted the refs to separate them. Childs punched him twice and Kobe didn't do anything. He lost....
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top