Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to your favorite team's roster?

The Comets lost Keisha Brown, so that opens up space for another bench warming guard.

One of the biggest surprises is Stacy Dales-Schuman being drafted by Chicago after announcing retirement last season with the Mystics. It will be good to see her back on the court in a new situation.

Also, congrats to DeTrina White for being liberated from the Liberty! I like her game a lot, but she needs some strong coaching and Cowans is the man to push her to greater heights (well, she is on the shorty side).

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Monarchs lose Newton in expansion draft

"It's disappointing to lose Chelsea," said Monarchs head coach and general manager John Whisenant in a released statement. "Losing her is like losing one of my daughters. Being a second-round draft pick and starting for us, I'm not sure if that really has occurred that much in the past, much less starting for a championship team. Chicago recognized Chelsea's contributions to a winning team so they chose her. It's a sad day for the Monarchs, me personally, the team and the fans as well."

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Cometsbiggestfan said:
Great to have SDS back. I thought she retired way too young anyway. Bad news for the 'Narchs, especially since Demya is pregnant.
Pregnant? I totally forgot about that factor in the WNBA... :clown:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Belly up to the 21st Century, Free Arsenal...women get to do all kinds of things these days, and we still cook the babies...LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
4ever_bball_fan said:
Belly up to the 21st Century, Free Arsenal...women get to do all kinds of things these days, and we still cook the babies...LOL :biggrin:
I know all about them doing all kinds of things, I just forgot about the Babies. :angel:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts