Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of him?

I personally love his hustle and style of play, he had some great dunks this year when he got the chance and seemed to be a team oriented guy. I think with the right work ethic and coaching he could be a decent player. Any thoughts.

·
Registered
260 Posts
He is a very fun player to watch, all he does is try to dunk. If any one has seen before games start at the Pepsi Center they know the jumping ability he has. I have seen him make some incredible dunks. along with Donnell Harvey and Junior Harrington the Nuggets have a few players who can really fly but aren't well known. He will never be more than a hustle guy off the bench but he will be in Denver at least next year and hopefully more years to come.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Knicksbiggestfan</b>!
What do you guys think of him?

I personally love his hustle and style of play, he had some great dunks this year when he got the chance and seemed to be a team oriented guy. I think with the right work ethic and coaching he could be a decent player. Any thoughts.
He also missed some crazy dunks

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by <b>NugzFan</b>!
i dont like andersen. he hurts this team more than he helps.

At 15 minutes a game on average please explain how he hurts the team. His stats are not bad for a second year JC player with those kind of minutes- He is somewhat foul prone but, I believe that is do to the fact he is trying to generate interest in himself.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Knicksbiggestfan</b>!

At 15 minutes a game on average please explain how he hurts the team. His stats are not bad for a second year JC player with those kind of minutes- He is somewhat foul prone but, I believe that is do to the fact he is trying to generate interest in himself.
because as a roll player he has certain duties that he doesnt do. he tries to make highlite reels with HUGE dunks instead of taking the easy 2. thus costing us many points because he misses many easy shots.

he misses ALOT of fts.

he has turnovers. he is foul prone. he takes 20 foot Js that he never makes. he hurts this team.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think that he hurts the team that badly, how can one bench player so dramatically effect a team that lost 65 games last season?

That said, he doesn't help all that much either. He does hustle and he can jump out of the gym. But he can't shoot, he is foul prone and last year he missed a nice chunk of time with injuries.

I'd like to see him work on his fundamentals. Dunks aren't everything, especially when you're chained to the bench.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts