Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a similar thread about Rafer as a PG, so I decided to come up with this as well. Is Bosh a top 10 PF in the league right now? Who's better than him?

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Jermaine O'Neal
Dirk Nowitzky
Pau Gasol
Tim Duncan
Kenyon Martin
Kevin Garnett
Zach Randolph
Elton Brand
Amare Stoudemire
Antoine Walker
Chris Webber

I think Bosh is going to be better than Webber, Martin, Randolph and possibly Walker next season, but I'm not convinced he's there yet. So no, I don't think he's top-ten.

He is better than guys like Gooden, Boozer, Murphy, and others not listed, IMO.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
speedythief said:
Jermaine O'Neal
Dirk Nowitzky
Pau Gasol
Tim Duncan
Kenyon Martin
Kevin Garnett
Zach Randolph
Elton Brand
Amare Stoudemire
Antoine Walker
Chris Webber

I think Bosh is going to be better than Webber, Martin, Randolph and possibly Walker next season, but I'm not convinced he's there yet. So no, I don't think he's top-ten.

Sounds very fair.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
speedythief said:
Jermaine O'Neal
Dirk Nowitzky
Pau Gasol
Tim Duncan
Kenyon Martin
Kevin Garnett
Zach Randolph
Elton Brand
Amare Stoudemire
Antoine Walker
Chris Webber

Nice list. I just hope you didn't rank that list, or else why is KG so low in the list.

And, what about Rasheed Wallace? He's a PF too IMO.

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
BBB said:
Nice list. I just hope you didn't rank that list, or else why is KG so low in the list.

And, what about Rasheed Wallace? He's a PF too IMO.
I think he's at least at Wallace's level this year. Wallace looks a lot better than he is being on that team. This is all just IMHO, though.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'd take bosh over Kenyon Martin, he's puttin up better numbers than martin, Martin is averagin 15.3 ppg 7.50 rpg compared to Bosh 's 16.7 ppg 8.90 rpg

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vi3t_boi11 said:
I'd take bosh over Kenyon Martin, he's puttin up better numbers than martin, Martin is averagin 15.3 ppg 7.50 rpg compared to Bosh 's 16.7 ppg 8.90 rpg
I agree, but at the same time he's not Denver's number one option on offence, while Bosh is Toronto's number one option.

Kenyon Martin had similar numbers last season to Bosh this season, but it seems like he's dropped a bit this year.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
KG
Duncan
JO
Dirk
Amare
Brand(although he plays C alot)
Pau (not for much longer)

those are my best PF in the league. Webber isnt that good especially with all his injuries. We have seen that when we faced him. One day he can barely move, the next he drops 20.

·
The Future is Here
3,563 Posts
Turkish Delight said:
I agree, but at the same time he's not Denver's number one option on offence, while Bosh is Toronto's number one option.

Kenyon Martin had similar numbers last season to Bosh this season, but it seems like he's dropped a bit this year.
The only reason he put up those numbers was because of Jason Kidd.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
madman said:
KG
Duncan
JO
Dirk
Amare
Brand(although he plays C alot)
Pau (not for much longer)

those are my best PF in the league. Webber isnt that good especially with all his injuries. We have seen that when we faced him. One day he can barely move, the next he drops 20.
next year the way Bosh seems to be developing...i would put him in that list...right above Brand and Pau tho...i tink he will be better then both of them next season....and approaching fast on Amare and JO....something like this

KG
Duncan
Dirk
JO
Amare
Bosh

·
Registered
603 Posts
PG is the most important position IMO. An all-star PG will make the whole team better, while an all-star SF or PF will lead themselves.
JKidd brought out the most in Martin, RJ and Carter...all those players are a lot worse without him. Nash has brought out the most in Amare and Marion. If the raps can get a solid PG, Bosh will become a top five PF no doubt.

Right now I think he's probably at the bottom of the top ten. The players I'd definitely rank above him are
KG
Duncan
Amare
Nowitzki
JO
Gasol
Martin

Bosh, Randolph, Brand, would be up and down from 7-10.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Turkish Delight said:

not sure about Bosh being our number one option. Rafer and Rose both take more shots/game.

Kenyon actually takes more than Bosh too. I think Bosh might get more touches though. They only have stats for fga/game, but he gets fouled a lot so doesn't count as a fga

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Whilst Kenyon takes about one more shot than Bosh, Chris actually takes about 3 more FTs a game than Kenyon. So technically, it kinda evens out.

Bosh > Martin, IMO.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BBB said:
Whilst Kenyon takes about one more shot than Bosh, Chris actually takes about 3 more FTs a game than Kenyon. So technically, it kinda evens out.

Bosh > Martin, IMO.
If not this year, next year surely.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The K/Mart argument is dead. Stick a fork in it. Bosh Owns him. He has sex with Kenyon's mother, sister and girl cousins in front of Kenyon while Kenyon is tied down. Then Bosh ****s all over him. He OWNS K/mart, bought their bankrupt *** out, owned the trademark just to bounce the nickname and **** up Kenyon. Bosh smacks him, puts powder on his hand, then slaps him with his other hand just to keep 'em guessin.

This Argument is over.

:allhail:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
swurv said:
The K/Mart argument is dead. Stick a fork in it. Bosh Owns him. He has sex with Kenyon's mother, sister and girl cousins in front of Kenyon while Kenyon is tied down. Then Bosh ****s all over him. He OWNS K/mart, bought their bankrupt *** out, owned the trademark just to bounce the nickname and **** up Kenyon. Bosh smacks him, puts powder on his hand, then slaps him with his other hand just to keep 'em guessin.

This Argument is over.

:allhail:
this should go on to be the greatest post ever in bbb.net history.....
u are a great great great man.... :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts