Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's so overrated. I'm really getting tired of all his hype, and his **** talking. He gets pissed because he's not involved in the offense as much as he'd like. He got pissed at Saban because Saban told a reporter that his WRs were "average". Well you know what Chambers? He was right. They are average, and it starts with you. Star WRs don't drop four passes in a game, and a game tying TD catch. :curse:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
nutmeged3 said:
He played pretty good today
Rec. Yards TDs
15 238 1
Nice day for Chambers, broke Dolphins records for receptions in a game and yards in a game, but what did you expect? He was targeted 27 times :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Takeit2dahouse00 said:
Nice day for Chambers, broke Dolphins records for receptions in a game and yards in a game, but what did you expect? He was targeted 27 times :biggrin:
Yeah, he had an awesome day, but like you said they were looking his way the entire game. I've never seen a WR get so many looks in one game. He also dropped two or three passes, and fumbled once. Great day, but not perfect. He won us the game though, so I can't be too critical LOL.

·
Super Moderator
17,419 Posts
Chambers is a good reciever, but it's rather the lack of inconsistency of the performances by his QB's that affect his numbers. Although he may not be perfect, he would be welcome on a lot of teams in this league......and me being a Packer fan, I can still not figure out why we drafted Robert Ferguson over Chris Chambers.

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quite Frankly said:
Chambers is a good reciever, but it's rather the lack of inconsistency of the performances by his QB's that affect his numbers. Although he may not be perfect, he would be welcome on a lot of teams in this league......and me being a Packer fan, I can still not figure out why we drafted Robert Ferguson over Chris Chambers.
The lack of a good QB is part of the problem, but he drops way too many passes. He's very talented. He's only 5'11, but he playes three or four inches taller because of his long arms, and his ridiculous vertical jump. If he would just concentrate more, he'd be an elite WR, but right now he is not.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Chambers is definetly an underachiever. For his size and his speed I expected him to make almost any QB look good. Heck I'm not sure if he's that much better than Marty Booker at times

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Intruder said:
Chambers is definetly an underachiever. For his size and his speed I expected him to make almost any QB look good. Heck I'm not sure if he's that much better than Marty Booker at times

Marty Booker has been more consistent this year, that's for sure. And it's not like Marty has played the great. He's dropped a bunch of balls too.

·
Premium Member
3,456 Posts
another nice game for chambers
8 receptions 121 yards and 2 touchdowns

i didnt see it so i dont know if he was getting a ton thrown to him but it was a good game

nice win against the chargers yesterday by the way it might have kicked them out of a playoff spot

·
Premium Member
12,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nutmeged3 said:
another nice game for chambers
8 receptions 121 yards and 2 touchdowns

i didnt see it so i dont know if he was getting a ton thrown to him but it was a good game

nice win against the chargers yesterday by the way it might have kicked them out of a playoff spot
Yeah he had a good game yesterday, even though he had a dropped ball. He has to start concentrating on catching the ball before trying to run with it. I think that is what his problem is because he doesn't have bad hands. He has to be losing concentration. Or maybe he needs contacts like Andre Johnson. I don't know, but if he'd stop dropping balls, he'd be a Pro Bowler.

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Chambers is AMAZING when he's on. But, a lot of times he drops easy passes. I think he just has a lapse in concentration here and there. He seems to be ready to score on every play, but he has to learn to focus on catching the ball first. He's a great talent though. He certainly shredded up my Bills :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts