Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He has been playing well in Seattle(14 points and 7 boards in 29 minutes for March) and about to perfect his vision tonight with a 20/20 game.

17 points, 18 boards, 2 blocks halfway through the 3rd quarter.

·
Tru Warier
13,652 Posts
MemphisX said:
He has been playing well in Seattle(14 points and 7 boards in 29 minutes for March) and about to perfect his vision tonight with a 20/20 game.

17 points, 18 boards, 2 blocks halfway through the 3rd quarter.
LOL I think I would help if you noted WHEN I posted those predictions in your signature...

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
always knew this guy was going to be good.
never got the minutes, he's been huge since getting to seattle.
nice to see him doing well.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,186 Posts
LOL. Oh and some have been calling for the Clippers to deal Wilcox for years. Glad they finally stopped stunting the guy's career.

This is why Kris Humphries needs to be dealt, if the Jazz are keeping Booz. The kid can play and he's rotting away on the bench.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Yeah, I was going to make a thread on Wilcox. He really fits well with the Sonics up-tempo style, and he's had a couple of monster games.

I'm a bit nervous about re-signing him to a huge deal, because he's still quite raw and makes a number of lapses on the defensive end. But he's been putting up 16/8 as a starter, so as long as he's producing like that i'm happy.

·
Registered
12,466 Posts
Scinos said:
Yeah, I was going to make a thread on Wilcox. He really fits well with the Sonics up-tempo style, and he's had a couple of monster games.

I'm a bit nervous about re-signing him to a huge deal, because he's still quite raw and makes a number of lapses on the defensive end. But he's been putting up 16/8 as a starter, so as long as he's producing like that i'm happy.
he's gonna be a star in the future.
i'd re-sign him in a second

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
It was pretty hard to get playing time behind an MVP candidate 40mpg player in Elton Brand and the Clips were intent in developing Chris Kaman, so u cant knock him for not playing well for the clips, but he definetly has excelled with the Sonics, all they need now is a defensive center, and trade ridnour for Kirk Hinrich and they'll be right.....

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Chris was dominant tonight. & a lot of his points weren't his typical run & gun dunks or alley oops, he had some nice moves in the post, hit a 15 ft jumper, got to the FT line. A great thing to watch.

I would resign him right away also. I like Nick, but I've always liked him as a guy off the bench. Chris is so damn athletic & is capable of doing many special things.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Always knew he had potential. He just needs minutes. Last season when Kaman missed some games he was posting solid #s. He's not going to get minutes behind Elton Brand & Dunleavy likes Kaman a lot too. Seattle is a good situation for him.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am torn on Wilcox as a longterm Sonic because of defense. They have to get some defenders in their starting unit and neither one of the 7 foot youngsters is ready to do much more than block shots and foul. Maybe moving Rashard Lewis or or Ray Allen for a 25 or younger wing defender is the answer.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.