Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Ill say Kwame too. This also coming from a Clippers fan.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I think Kwame is a very good passer, thats one of the skills that people will notice a lot if/when he breaks out.

Kwame has potential to be a Jermaine Oneal type impact player, I dont see that type of potential in Wilcox.

But right now, I think Wilcox is the better player.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
I like Kwame also, not because I am a Wizards fan, but because his Defense is amazing and its really good how fast he can move when he gets the ball. His jumper is horrible but he can hit them some times. He is really comfortable when he gets the ball in the post.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
I get to watch Wilcox in most of his games and he hasn't shown me anything special. What I see is an undersized power forward who got away with effort and athleticism in college but can't even reach a Bo Outlaw status in the NBA. He has terrible hands and his strength was very overrated coming out of college. He basically got picked because he worked over Drew Gooden, but he's no star himself either. He's a tweener. I can't believe how many people said that they'd take him #1 in the draft. I'd pick Kwame any day of the week.

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Like A Breath</b>!
I get to watch Wilcox in most of his games and he hasn't shown me anything special. What I see is an undersized power forward who got away with effort and athleticism in college but can't even reach a Bo Outlaw status in the NBA. He has terrible hands and his strength was very overrated coming out of college. He basically got picked because he worked over Drew Gooden, but he's no star himself either. He's a tweener. I can't believe how many people said that they'd take him #1 in the draft. I'd pick Kwame any day of the week.
You are extremely harsh on only a second year player who would only be a senior in college this year.

Chris Wilcox 6-10 230
Kame Brown 6-11 240

I dont consider Wilcox undersized at all. I feel he has more potential than Kwame. Kwame is averaging 10 points nad 7 boards in 27 minutes while Wilcox is averaging 9 points and 5 boards in 22 minutes. Chris has a 52% FG% while Kwame is shooting 47%. I think Kwame may turn out to be a more than good 4, but I think Wilcox will turn out better.

·
Registered
9,747 Posts
Originally posted by <b>jmk</b>!
I like Wilcox, and not only because of my avatar. Wilcox is much stronger than Kwame and quicker as well. Chris Wilcox has unbelievable potential.
Wilcox isn't stronger than Kwame.

Kwame by far over Wilcox.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Kwame is actually now 7'0 259 pounds. He's much stronger than Wilcox, and he's probably faster too.

This is a no brainer, Kwame has the physical tools to be better than Jermaine O Neal. Who knows if he puts it all together though.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
I haven't seen enough of Wilcox to say for sure, but he'd have to be blazingly quick to be quicker than Kwame. Kwame has a lot of the physical tools needed to be a very good player, but his quickness is probably his best. He still is far from perfect at using it as well as he can, but when he does use it to his advantage, I haven't seen any post defender able to consistently stay in front of him.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Chris Wilcox any day of the week.:yes:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
kwame brown by faaaaaar. he's like jermaine o'neal and he's been scoring double-double's morethan half his games this year(not season). kwame brown is quick, smart, a good passer, has a good stroke, can play great D, and knows how to finish. wilcox isn't as good all-around as kwame. all he can do is finish and rebound.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.