Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story/8240151p-9170995c.html

Can't imagine this being true, the Kings love Christie's defense and his ability to run the floor... but Jackie is pretty worked up and this leads to me asking whom the Kings might want in return for Christie? Or are they just trying to shed more salary... is a starting backcourt of Bobby J - Bibby a possibility? Not in the big west.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
They wont trade Christie, he fits PERFECTLY in the Kings team, he plays awesome defense, he can pass as good as anyone, and he doesnt need shots...

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Why would the Kings want to trade Christie, or any other current Kings player for that matter? The team is fine as it is, and adding and taking away someone is gonna just mess with the chemistry.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I think it would be a big mistake to let him go. He does all the little things and is great for that system. He is a very solid 2, and they are hard to come by.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I agree with all these above. Christie's like the spine for the defense. So they'd better keep him now rather than giving away to hurt their playoff hopes a little.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts