Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite fighter ever is Chuck Liddell, IMO one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time. Here he is fighting in Vale Tudo, before he was ever in the UFC, much less a mainstream star. He's fighting a great fighter in Pele. This fight is in Brazil, and shows the kind of heart, and fighter Chuck was, heading into the UFC, where he would be one of the most dominant champions ever.

IF anyone wants anymore suggestions on MMA fights that are not as known, just hit me up via PM.

Enjoy the fight.

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
I can't think of any atm, but damn it I love Chuck Liddell. Always have and always will. Always loved his style of fighting, I just wish they could just erase that last portion of his career were he just seemed to get knocked out by everyone he faced.

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
His style was so ugly that it was beautiful. His wild strikes were BRUTAL! His over hand right was the best in the game.

It's just a shame the way his career ended. Newer fans to the sport may have a skewed outlook on his career, but he is easily one of the reasons the sport is where it's at today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts