Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
James White in this game.... just made the most spectactular missed dunk i'll ever seen. how high he got up on that missed dunk was amazing!

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,767 Posts
Kentucky...don't blow this one :sigh:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Is there a dress code for coaches in the tournament? I miss Coach Huggins' hockey jersey type arrangement.

Also, is anyone else chanting JI! JI! JI! HAAAAAD!?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
how many threes can a team miss? that was ridiculous. AND THANKS A LOT FOR SCREWING MY BRACKET

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Our depth paid off BIG TIME in this win. Our FT shooting was surprisngly good.

The MVPs of this game are Kelenna Azubuike (19 points, 6 rebounds, junior), Rajon Rondo (16 points, 7 assists, freshman), and Randolph Morris (11 points, 11 rebounds, freshman).

I think Rajon played every single minute of the game. He absolutely embarassed Jihad tonight.

I counted only 3 posessions where our halfcourt offense looked so terrible I couldn't even watch. The rest of the game was pretty good offensively.

I'm amazed at how well we rebounded against a team that has 2 rebounding beasts down low. Credit most of that to Chuck Hayes (10 points, 7 rebounds, senior) and Randolph Morris.

The refs were terrible. A Cincy player flew out of bounds, did not call timeout, the ref ASKED HIM IF HE DID, and gave him the timeout. The second half actually wasn't so bad for the refs besides not calling a foul on Cincy when Jihad kept bumping the crap out of Ravi Moss with under a minute to go, but the game had been decided by then.

Great game by the Cats tonight! Woo!

Now we have to face Utah, and no matter what, Bogut is going to kill us.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Maybe if they learn that they need to pass it to the post each time (Chuck Hayes is undersized nobody but he has a couple of decent moves, but too bad he's a horrible passer and wastes time doing nothing. Morris is also very good down low), then they maybe can win. Standing around shooting 3s when you have no good jumpshooters isn't a way to win a game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts