Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Definately. I believe this is the second time it's happened to him, once in college too. Could the NBA ask for a worse summer?

I guess he can forget about the MLE now. He'll probably sign a one-year deal somewhere for $2-3 million and take his chances next year.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If anything this can actually greater our chances of re-signing him. lol

I'm serious he will probably get a short term contract worth about 1 or 2 millions less which puts him in our salary range.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by Shadows
If anything this can actually greater our chances of re-signing him. lol

I'm serious he will probably get a short term contract worth about 1 or 2 millions less which puts him in our salary range.
There was a little piece at Hoopsworld I think, that Hakeem is going to retire. Now I don't really trust them, but I'll post the link anyway, there's a possibility. If he retires and the Raptors buy him out for, say 50% then we'll have a bit more than $2.5 million left, and if Keon's value drops that low, then we'll have him for an additional season.

I doubt all that will happen. But if Hakeem does retire and gets a buyout or just voids his contract, you can bet the first person GG calls would be Keon.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
if it were to happen, marshall for hakeem and a 1st rder is a steal
and we might get clark back

GG should have sent yogi to houston in the deal for hakeem

if we get marshall and keon back, GG willgain respect by everyone
and hell be EOTY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.