1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY SHITBALLS.....I LIKE IT

More room for Kuzma with Nance gone
More room for Hart with Clarkson gone

We get to test drive Isaiah for the rest of the season.

I dig it...a lot

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
DAMMIT YOU USUAL POSSEE OF BITCHES, WHERE ARE YOU?? DID THIS PLACE DIE THAT BADLY??
Old timer here... i'm not sure how to take this one. Love JC and Nance, sad to see them go, but it was likely that they would be let go this summer anyway to make room for $$$ space.The question is does this make the team more attractive to free agents or not? Or is it a moot point since they are also on expiring contracts?

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
it will be interesting to see what they get from IT - he's been shit so far this season for the Cavs but could still be working off the rust and feeling his way back

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
also it will be fun to watch JC and jr get to play in the play-offs (might have to root for the Cavs)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it will be interesting to see what they get from IT - he's been shit so far this season for the Cavs but could still be working off the rust and feeling his way back

Ramona Shelburne
‏Verified account @ramonashelburne
42m42 minutes ago

Lakers intend to play IT "heavy minutes " once he gets to town. Think he'll thrive in their fast paced system. However no guarantee he starts.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
meanwhile Cleveland just traded the rest of their team (including Dwyane Wade!) for Rodney Hood and George Hill and assorted picks

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow Rachel said that IT3’s agent just texted her and said, “He’s not coming off the bench.” Ramona stood by her stance. Insists he likely will not start. Rachel said they’d rather have a buyout if he’s not starting.

https://twitter.com/JustRyCole/status/961673936093302784

GTFO IT...you dont have a say in shit

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Great trade for the Lakers. It is basically everything we ever wanted this trade deadline.

Im super sad to see Larry go, but realistically there isnt a spot for him here going forward.

Lol on IT and a buyout. Who does this guy thinks he is? Lakers have very little incentive to buy him out.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You ready...you ready?!?

Package 2018 CLE 1st, 2018 DEN 2nd, and Deng to a rebuilding team.

That gives us the space to get the two max FA ANNNNNND keep Randle

Booyah....its coming

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,585 Posts
Good trade. We get two max slots this summer to go after Lebron and PG. If neither comes, we can move the cap space over to 2019 when Klay, Kawhi and Butler become available. We also get a first rounder for our trouble which is currently 24th and top 3 protected, so barring the Cavs missing the playoffs and a lottery miracle, we’re keeping that pick. Lakers have been KILLING the draft as of late. We also remain competitive this year too with IT and Frye. We’ll lose a little on defense but IT and Frye vastly improve our shooting.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still ...mostly...dont want Lebron.

I wonder if he still wants to do only 1-2yr deals? If so I'm more interested but still concerned about the outside noise that surrounds him fucking up team chemistry. Signing him to a 4-5yr deal would be a bad move

I want PG...mostly...Watching Kobe play for 20 years makes you less excited. PG is obviously not a generational talent, nor is he a "superstar" IMO. He is a great great great player in his prime years.

I can be patient...PG this year and Klay or Kawhi next trade deadline or next years offseason

1 - 20 of 28 Posts